I mentioned in a previous post that while running my new configuration in line with troubleshooting all the crashes that I have been having with the Mac Pro, Adobe Flash CS3, and the Wacom Cintiq, that I was not getting any error messages from the Console anymore.
That is not entirely true as of this Sunday morning.
When I opened up the Console to see if everything was fine, lo and behold, it was filled up with messages again, and some of these are the same ones that I used to see before, messages from the configuration that crashed a lot.
Oh well, there goes my rising confidence. It’s slowly sagging once again and I work in constant vigilance, always worried that this configuration will crash too anytime soon.
To it’s credit, this current configuration was incident free since I started working with it yesterday morning. I was at it for 8 hours straight.
Crossing fingers and knocking on wood. That is where all this issues has come to. Sigh.